Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleSpy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 3, 2002
BEHOLD!!!!

This image has been stolen from Apple's most secret databases! This new computer will thunder the PC community as we know it, as Apple unveils it's most impressive system yet! Click here to see it first-hand!!

AppleSpy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 3, 2002
Apple has already discovered I found this and quickly got it removed! No worries, for I saved a copy of it on my hard drive. The TRUTH shall be revealed! We shall not be kept in the dark!

Attachments

• apple.jpg
    apple.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,132

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
You have Scratchy and I baffled. But it's interesting to find out that RAM was a technology, and processors were in the KHz range for 4 digits.

Attachments

• confused.gif
    confused.gif
    541 bytes · Views: 1,076

mischief

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
(whips out his Troll repellant)

Wow.

A whole 2 try's to get us a very badly photoshopped, scanned image of an Apple that's likely older than the poster himself.......

Winky If you please: (Fwhoosh!!!!):D

Attachments

• monkeytoliet.gif
    monkeytoliet.gif
    20 KB · Views: 770

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
Re: (whips out his Troll repellant)

Originally posted by mischief
Wow.

A whole 2 try's to get us a very badly photoshopped, scanned image of an Apple that's likely older than the poster himself.......

ha ha ha!!! :D that is awesome!!

I wish we could get stickers with winky on it...he he he ;)

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
Re: (whips out his Troll repellant)

Originally posted by mischief
Wow.

We can put that in ads for Splat!

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Ahh yes, good ol' Winky made an appearance in KrytieTV (Red Dwarf 8.5) when Lister tried to make Tim look like a total "dweebo nerdmeister" by sabotaging his room. Good stuff. :D

Attachments

• winky.jpg
    winky.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 616

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
Originally posted by Hemingray
Ahh yes, good ol' Winky made an appearance in KrytieTV (Red Dwarf 8.5) when Lister tried to make Tim look like a total "dweebo nerdmeister" by sabotaging his room. Good stuff. :D

That episode was a classic :D

job

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
Originally posted by Backtothemac
Times like this make me really miss Alpha. Goes and locks self in closet with towel to collect the tears that are a fallin.

ah yes, indeed.

alpha would have put him in his place. ;) :D j/k

Inhale420

macrumors regular
May 4, 2002
OMG that comp has TWO apple keys! has anyone used apples long enough to know what i'm talking about?

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Originally posted by AppleSpy, who, for whatever reason, desperately needs to raise his posting count by resurrecting a dead thread :rolleyes:
Bump!

Attachments

• spam1.gif
    spam1.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 194
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.