Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LastLine

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
So, I've been trying for a couple of days now but I'm a bit stumped.

The iPhone health app tells me to use the Apple Watch app to configure health information, but when I got there it only lets me set my height/weight/age etc. No import options.

Can someone point me in the right direction on importing the fitness statistics from Apple Watch to Apple Health?

susan12369

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2015
In the iPhone Health app, select Sources at the bottom and make sure your watch is listed as a source. I didn't have to do anything to link the two up. All of the statistics from the watch go straight into the Health app.

LastLine

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
In the iPhone Health app, select Sources at the bottom and make sure your watch is listed as a source. I didn't have to do anything to link the two up. All of the statistics from the watch go straight into the Health app.
That was how i understood it, but when I tap on the watch I get this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 135

susan12369

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2015
That was how i understood it, but when I tap on the watch I get this

That photo looks like it's from your phone, not your watch, and does show the watch as a source. Perhaps I'm not understanding the issue you're having.

LastLine

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
That photo looks like it's from your phone, not your watch, and does show the watch as a source. Perhaps I'm not understanding the issue you're having.
Oops wrong shot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 135

susan12369

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2015
Mine shows the same "Go to the Apple Watch app to change health data settings for this Apple Watch" message.

Can you see HR data in the Health app? If so, then your fitness stats are synching from the watch to the phone.

LastLine

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Mine shows the same "Go to the Apple Watch app to change health data settings for this Apple Watch" message.

Can you see HR data in the Health app? If so, then your fitness stats are synching from the watch to the phone.
Ah yes, that's a good idea for a test. Yes, it's there so must be syncing data fine. This for the logical approach.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.