Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NorPlan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 19, 2014
Eastern,Ontario
:oops::confused: Added a New Yahoo Mail Acct.. Want to Sync the Contacts ?? The 1st Yahoo Acct. & Gmail Acct. are fine when you type in a letter identifying the person your Sending To.. The New Yahoo Mail is not Synced Properly.. If I go through the Apple Mail App and Click on the New Yahoo Mail Acct. No Problem, How is that ?? If I go on the Yahoo Home Page , 1st Yahoo Mail No Problem.. Added New Yahoo Mail, Nope Nada.. Same with the New Yahoo Mail App, Nope Nada.. Help Appreciated, Cheers Thanks. o_O

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2015
United States
:oops::confused: Added a New Yahoo Mail Acct.. Want to Sync the Contacts ?? The 1st Yahoo Acct. & Gmail Acct. are fine when you type in a letter identifying the person your Sending To.. The New Yahoo Mail is not Synced Properly.. If I go through the Apple Mail App and Click on the New Yahoo Mail Acct. No Problem, How is that ?? If I go on the Yahoo Home Page , 1st Yahoo Mail No Problem.. Added New Yahoo Mail, Nope Nada.. Same with the New Yahoo Mail App, Nope Nada.. Help Appreciated, Cheers Thanks. o_O
If you could clarify more clearly the issue you are having, I would be glad to assist you.

NorPlan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 19, 2014
Eastern,Ontario
If you could clarify more clearly the issue you are having, I would be glad to assist you.

I added a 2nd Yahoo Mail Acct.. One for Private and the 2nd is Primarily Forums that I follow.. Plus I have Gmail Acct. for the likes of YouTube.. Not Fond of the Big G their Pop Up Ads based on your Likes & Dislikes.. But the Original YH Mail through the Yahoo Homepage type in the 1st letter and the desired Contact comes up, Same for Gmail.. Added 2nd YH Mail the Desired Contact Does Not Come Up / No Response.. Now go through the Apple Mail App.. The Desired Contact will come up with All 3.. How is that, am I missing something ?? btw. I use an iPad , No Access to a Desktop PC.. Cheers Thanks

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2015
United States
I added a 2nd Yahoo Mail Acct.. One for Private and the 2nd is Primarily Forums that I follow.. Plus I have Gmail Acct. for the likes of YouTube.. Not Fond of the Big G their Pop Up Ads based on your Likes & Dislikes.. But the Original YH Mail through the Yahoo Homepage type in the 1st letter and the desired Contact comes up, Same for Gmail.. Added 2nd YH Mail the Desired Contact Does Not Come Up / No Response.. Now go through the Apple Mail App.. The Desired Contact will come up with All 3.. How is that, am I missing something ?? btw. I use an iPad , No Access to a Desktop PC.. Cheers Thanks

Ok, I understand almost completely. Sorry if you did clarify this and i jus missed it, but the only thing i have trouble with is- where are you having trouble with contacts not popping up for your second account? On yahoo.com? or mail app?

NorPlan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 19, 2014
Eastern,Ontario
Ok, I understand almost completely. Sorry if you did clarify this and i jus missed it, but the only thing i have trouble with is- where are you having trouble with contacts not popping up for your second account? On yahoo.com? or mail app?

;) The Original Yahoo Mail (1st) Access through Yahoo Homepage.. Sign Out / In 2nd YH Mail (New) Desired Contacts , No Reponse... Apple Mail App.. All 3 Accts , Desired Contacts Respond.. :rolleyes:

:);) @iA724 .. Thanks for Your Comeback & Querys.. Had an Eurica Moment.. I Erased / Rebooted the New Yahoo Mail Acct. A Pop Up came up asking me if I wanted to Allow My Contacts to Access Yahoo Mail ... Problem Solved, Thanks Again..

Last edited:

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2015
United States
;) The Original Yahoo Mail (1st) Access through Yahoo Homepage.. Sign Out / In 2nd YH Mail (New) Desired Contacts , No Reponse... Apple Mail App.. All 3 Accts , Desired Contacts Respond.. :rolleyes:

:);) @iA724 .. Thanks for Your Comeback & Querys.. Had an Eurica Moment.. I Erased / Rebooted the New Yahoo Mail Acct. A Pop Up came up asking me if I wanted to Allow My Contacts to Access Yahoo Mail ... Problem Solved, Thanks Again..
oh! Well no problem HAHA

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.