Impressed with the rate apps are being released

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by docprego, Mar 29, 2015.

1. docprego macrumors 65816

The watch doesn't come out for about another 4 weeks. But every day I'm seeing my favorite apps updated for it.

That's very impressive to me. Once I strap it on my wrist it's going to have a great amount of functionality beyond its core functions.

Well done Apple.

2. Mr.C macrumors 601

Probably because most App developers have the :apple:Watch dev kit in order to update their Apps for the :apple:Watch and I suspect have for a while now.

3. DirtySocks85 macrumors 65816

DirtySocks85

The SDK released in November. Some developers have even had the chance to test the software on actual watch hardware at Apple headquarters.

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I believe these are the apps that have been updated already because other developers have said they haven't been able to submit updates that include watch kit yet.

5. technosix macrumors 6502a

Well done?

That's quite the assumption and you know what they say...

Here's the "Weird Problems"

http://www.businessinsider.com/prob...tick-digital-crown-functionality-media-2015-3

6. docprego thread starter macrumors 65816

Well that oddity aside, it's nice to see apps ready to go from day one. To think the developers will have absolutely no idea how people will use the watch is ridiculous. And obviously they will all have the devices in hand soon to fine tune and tweak the apps.