iMuffs Compatible

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by MacDryCleaner, Jul 4, 2007.

1. MacDryCleaner macrumors regular

I was at the apple store and was thinking about buying iMuffs. So, I whipped out my handy dandy iPhone and called the iMuffs folks from the store to ask about compatability. The people at iMuffs said it will work great but you have to first link the bluetoothe with iPhone and then also plug in the blue tooth transmittor into the bottom of iPhone. One bluetooth connection for music, the other for the phone features.

Long story ... sorry.

I told this to another guy shopping at the store and he told me there is no way it would work properly because the transmission rate is slower than the music rate and therefore it wouldn't work.

Anybody tried using iMuffs with iPhone yet?

If so, how did it work. I'm really hoping for a wireless solution here.

2. ebzekiel macrumors newbie

Iphone with Imuff

They work really well except you have to leave the unit on all the time unless you want to re-pair the headset to the phone to make calls. Iphone will not auto detect that the headset is on. otherwise only other problem I have is that my macbook pro streams sub par quality music to my headset. Im looking into this but if anyone else has found a solution let me know