in desperate need of a case please help...

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Maschil, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Maschil macrumors 6502a

Maschil

Well guys i've had my ipad 2 for about a month... haven't taken it outside yet.... one of the reasons is because i lack a sufficient case.... while all the thin ones are ok....because i paid what i did for my ipad i would like a heavy duty case... now i've looked at the otterbox defender for the ipad 2 and honestly i hate it....i believe that the white ipad 2 helped them ruin the design.. i've seen the survivor and its ugly... dont like it... ive also seen the gumdrop one... not attracted to that one...

i may just have to settle on the defender even though for some foolish reason it doesn't protect the screen with that piece on... please help,... i dont have price limit... i just want to know if there are any other heavy duty cases out there...also if anyone has compiled a list of links for other cases that would help... if i can't find a satisfactory heavy duty case i'll just have to get a thin one....Thanks so much.

2. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

3. Maschil thread starter macrumors 6502a

Maschil

4. MathRulz macrumors regular

Maroo

Maroo cases are quite protective and offer avant grade to stylish to business like looks. I have one paired with a Targus netbook messenger style bag. Works great when traveling.

5. Maschil thread starter macrumors 6502a

Maschil

its ugly and unattractive to me.. LOL but it serves its purpose i guess. thanks

----------

i checked it out they are all right...thx

http://www.amazon.com/Maroo-MOKO-Co...N9PG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314500878&sr=8-1

6. MathRulz macrumors regular