In ear earbuds. Help please.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by plaxico44, Sep 27, 2011.

1. plaxico44 macrumors regular

plaxico44

Hey everyone, I could use your opinions as I decide which ear buds to buy.

I originally bought the beats tour, but I didn't like them. I could never get them to fit right in my ear and I didn't even think the sound quality was all that good for 170 bucks.

Now I'm looking into the Klipsch Reference S4i. It looks like their still for preorder so I doubt anyone has an idea what their like

I'm also looking into the Klipsch Image S4i and the ibeats. Anyone with an opinion on any of these ear buds please share! Also, if you have a favorite pair other than what I'm looking at, please let me know! Thanks.

2. atlanticza macrumors 6502a

atlanticza

3. Touch Screen macrumors newbie

Klipsch Image S4 work just fine for me. And it's only $59 at Amazon right now.

4. ann713 macrumors 6502a

Go for the Klipsch S4's. They're discounted on Amazon right now, or you can also find them at Best Buy.

5. Bernard SG macrumors 65816

Bernard SG

I recently bought the Marshall Minor, awesome design, beautiful sound and apparently very solid built. They also have a special thing called "EarClick" to secure the position in the ear.
    There's a trade-off however: I like earbuds that are inserted in the ear conduit (great for use in airplanes) and the Marshall are not.

6. cmoore49 macrumors regular

Can't beat the nuforce NE-700m or NE-700X for the money. I've had many that cost more but don't compare.