In Ear Headphones

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Pgohlke, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Pgohlke macrumors 6502

I'm looking for a pair of in ear headphones with a mic and volume control. I've looked through a bunch and can't figure out what to get. Any suggestions welcome, but would like to keep the price point under or about $80

2. Ericatomars macrumors regular

Apple In-Ear Headphones

I have the Apple In ear head-phones and I think they are great. They cost $80 but I don't think you'll be disappointed. They controls work great, the mic sounds crisp and the in ear plug comes in 3 different sizes and are very comfortable. If you have any problems with them just take them into the Apple store and they will swap them out... These are great headphones and most importantly the sound quality is great!

3. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

I'm a big fan Shure headphones.. don't know if they have a mic and music controls models.

4. Leareth macrumors 68000

Leareth

5. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

They do. The Shure MPA allows for everything minus voice and the new Shure SE115m+ allows for it with voice controls.

Also, what was the point of this thread?

6. dvdhsu macrumors 6502a

dvdhsu

You can also get them on eBay/Amazon for 30 bucks shipped. I owned a pair of them (bought directly from Apple) but lost them. I ordered another pair after my HF2's got stolen.:mad:
    They haven't arrived yet, but I got them off Amazon for $30. If you're interested, I'll let you know if they're genuine of not once they arrive.

7. rossfuz macrumors newbie

im using a pair of ifrog headphones with mic that i got from microcenter for $20.they work with all my voip programs on my ipod touch 2g 8gb.they actually sound good and moderate bass.i have to say i love them and use them everyday.the ifrogs with mic come in many colors:p

8. lucifiel macrumors 6502a

lucifiel

you can get the ultimate ears in ear headphones which sound pretty good for their price