Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 24, 2008
California
Heres the current status of my iPhone 6+, which has great battery life but I figured the "Battery Health" would be in better shape right now.
Is it me being crazy or is this a sharp decline in a short period of time? Heres to hoping this won't be the prelude to some crappy recall mumbo jumbo lol

Attachments

• IMG_5368.PNG
    IMG_5368.PNG
    171.2 KB · Views: 249

okrelax

macrumors member
Mar 2, 2014
this is what mine says. it's been the same since around the 30th cycle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 151

okrelax

macrumors member
Mar 2, 2014
I don't baby the phone much, I used to baby my 5s. I charge whenever I feel I need a big chunk of battery if I'm out for a long day. I never wait until my phone dies or anything like that. idk I feel like the battery health has been the same since I got the phone, I may be wrong about the 30th cycle. it may have been even earlier that I checked

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 24, 2008
California
I don't baby the phone much, I used to baby my 5s. I charge whenever I feel I need a big chunk of battery if I'm out for a long day. I never wait until my phone dies or anything like that. idk I feel like the battery health has been the same since I got the phone, I may be wrong about the 30th cycle. it may have been even earlier that I checked

I'm the same usually, but the fact there's such a drain already makes me wonder if there's a charging pattern reason. I just charge it full and almost run it to 20 or less at night, but I think I've caught the battery panic bug lol

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 24, 2008
California
Yikes not sure if I should be worried but my battery stats have taken a quick nose dive to 92.36 for my Battery Health.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 141

eelw

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2012
Ignore the reported battery capacity. Only worry about your total battery usage time. If it's taken a sudden drop vs your average usage time, then take a peek at the battery capacity.

szotto

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2016
Hi,
Where can I find this app ?

I tried all the battery apps but just funny(crap) battery apps are showing which shows a lot of other info crap
but not the battery serial & cycle count ....

I have an iPhone4 with IOS 5.1.1, it's working fine and quick enough, just wondering about my battery status :)
also want to check if on my brother's iphone5 has been a battery change made for real, because it took around 5 mins :)

thank's

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Hi,
Where can I find this app ?

I tried all the battery apps but just funny(crap) battery apps are showing which shows a lot of other info crap
but not the battery serial & cycle count ....

I have an iPhone4 with IOS 5.1.1, it's working fine and quick enough, just wondering about my battery status :)
also want to check if on my brother's iphone5 has been a battery change made for real, because it took around 5 mins :)

thank's
Are you jailbroken?

This is a jailbreak app and you are posting in the jailbreak forums.

2016-04-28 18.34.01.png

szotto

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2016
hoops, that skipped my attention :(

sorry for wasting your time guys....

No, I am not jb. I will be more attentive in the future....

thank's

Reactions: eyoungren

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
hoops, that skipped my attention :(

sorry for wasting your time guys....

No, I am not jb. I will be more attentive in the future....

thank's
No worries. Just wanted to check because it's readily available in Cydia and sometimes we all get confused about where we are posting around here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.