kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 24, 2008
California
Heres the current status of my iPhone 6+, which has great battery life but I figured the "Battery Health" would be in better shape right now.
Is it me being crazy or is this a sharp decline in a short period of time? Heres to hoping this won't be the prelude to some crappy recall mumbo jumbo lol

Attachments

• IMG_5368.PNG
    IMG_5368.PNG
    171.2 KB · Views: 195

okrelax

macrumors member
Mar 2, 2014
this is what mine says. it's been the same since around the 30th cycle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 113

okrelax

macrumors member
Mar 2, 2014
I don't baby the phone much, I used to baby my 5s. I charge whenever I feel I need a big chunk of battery if I'm out for a long day. I never wait until my phone dies or anything like that. idk I feel like the battery health has been the same since I got the phone, I may be wrong about the 30th cycle. it may have been even earlier that I checked

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 24, 2008
California
I don't baby the phone much, I used to baby my 5s. I charge whenever I feel I need a big chunk of battery if I'm out for a long day. I never wait until my phone dies or anything like that. idk I feel like the battery health has been the same since I got the phone, I may be wrong about the 30th cycle. it may have been even earlier that I checked

I'm the same usually, but the fact there's such a drain already makes me wonder if there's a charging pattern reason. I just charge it full and almost run it to 20 or less at night, but I think I've caught the battery panic bug lol

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 24, 2008
California
Yikes not sure if I should be worried but my battery stats have taken a quick nose dive to 92.36 for my Battery Health.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 102

eelw

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2012
Ignore the reported battery capacity. Only worry about your total battery usage time. If it's taken a sudden drop vs your average usage time, then take a peek at the battery capacity.

szotto

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2016
Hi,
Where can I find this app ?

I tried all the battery apps but just funny(crap) battery apps are showing which shows a lot of other info crap
but not the battery serial & cycle count ....

I have an iPhone4 with IOS 5.1.1, it's working fine and quick enough, just wondering about my battery status :)
also want to check if on my brother's iphone5 has been a battery change made for real, because it took around 5 mins :)

thank's

eyoungren

macrumors Core
Aug 31, 2011
ten-zero-eleven-zero-zero by zero-two
Hi,
Where can I find this app ?

I tried all the battery apps but just funny(crap) battery apps are showing which shows a lot of other info crap
but not the battery serial & cycle count ....

I have an iPhone4 with IOS 5.1.1, it's working fine and quick enough, just wondering about my battery status :)
also want to check if on my brother's iphone5 has been a battery change made for real, because it took around 5 mins :)

thank's
Are you jailbroken?

This is a jailbreak app and you are posting in the jailbreak forums.

2016-04-28 18.34.01.png

szotto

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2016
hoops, that skipped my attention :(

sorry for wasting your time guys....

No, I am not jb. I will be more attentive in the future....

thank's

Reactions: eyoungren
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.