Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Danjrel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2016
What are you guys excited about the 7 plus?

Let's kill some time waiting on Apple to get it together lol

Kinda ridicules to wait forever for a phone.

I'm excited for 3d touch. Coming from my note 5 to iphone 7 plus 128 gb gold tmobile

Reactions: powerocool

aaplwatch

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2016
Wasn't there supposed to be an influx of phones by now after all those ships at sea were allowed to dock.

Trying to find a black + is near impossible.

Danjrel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2016
I thought it was October 8th. My estimated ship day is 10.25 - 11.11

So long wait ahead for a phone.

aka777

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2012
What are you guys excited about the 7 plus?

Let's kill some time waiting on Apple to get it together lol

Kinda ridicules to wait forever for a phone.

I'm excited for 3d touch. Coming from my note 5 to iphone 7 plus 128 gb gold tmobile

3d touch is very nice. My ship date is Dec 12. As much as I like my note's too, after the 6s, the plus is just easier and better (faster) for day to day use.

Danjrel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2016
3d touch is very nice. My ship date is Dec 12. As much as I like my note's too, after the 6s, the plus is just easier and better (faster) for day to day use.

The note takes really decent pics Imo and I really don't use the spen as much as I thought I would.

I just need a change of pace even tho I loose android features but ios is a new experience for me.

The waiting is the part of the whole iphone experienc . Lol.

HippieMagic

macrumors 6502
Dec 21, 2011
I won't lie... I have never seriously used 3d touch. At least not on purpose. It has it's uses but I have honestly never used it for them lol.

Reactions: MsRandall

Danjrel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2016
I won't lie... I have never seriously used 3d touch. At least not on purpose. It has it's uses but I have honestly never used it for them lol.

It's probably nice to have it and not use it and not have it at all. Idk just saying unless it interferes with what you want to do and it's in the way

apwtwenty

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
i'm waiting too

regretting my decision to not pre-order a plus in the first place

i have to return this 7 tomorrow, then i'll be w/o phone

Danjrel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2016
i'm waiting too

regretting my decision to not pre-order a plus in the first place

i have to return this 7 tomorrow, then i'll be w/o phone

I feel bad for you.

Can you use swipe on iphone yet?

T5BRICK

macrumors G3
Aug 3, 2006
Oregon
Reactions: apwtwenty

HippieMagic

macrumors 6502
Dec 21, 2011
I feel bad for you.

Can you use swipe on iphone yet?

Swype? The keyboard is there, yes.

3D touch doesn't get in the way often. You just have to be aware of how hard you are pressing. Coming from an Android it could cause a problem at first until you get used to the screen registering pressure. It also takes getting used to when deleting apps. You can't apply much pressure.

Danjrel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2016
if you're in the bay area target emeryville has 2 JB Plus in 256 in stock.

I think the people waiting online should be getting it first.. there should be no stock until orders are filled online. But what do I know.

Leo90

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2014
Switzerland
I am trying to find a Plus 128 in a long time. I just sold my 6S Plus so I am really eager to buy a 7 Plus. The thing that made me want to upgrade to the 7 Plus is the screen quality. I've always dreamed having the same iPad Pro screen on my iPhone, i.e., the wider colour gamut

Danjrel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2016
I am trying to find a Plus 128 in a long time. I just sold my 6S Plus so I am really eager to buy a 7 Plus. The thing that made me want to upgrade to the 7 Plus is the screen quality. I've always dreamed having the same iPad Pro screen on my iPhone, i.e., the wider colour gamut

Waiting sucks huh.

Hopefully you get your phone soon. If I was Apple I would have a supply to meet demand. So furterating.

Leo90

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2014
Switzerland
Waiting sucks huh.

Hopefully you get your phone soon. If I was Apple I would have a supply to meet demand. So furterating.

Thanks for the positivity of your comment :D I guess that demand is extremely high so it is hard for Apple to catch up I guess

Danjrel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2016
Thanks for the positivity of your comment :D I guess that demand is extremely high so it is hard for Apple to catch up I guess

Apple knows it's this way every year. They have the money to have many factories to work out the issue. Way more then enough money not to mention it's not great buisness imo.

T5BRICK

macrumors G3
Aug 3, 2006
Oregon
Apple knows it's this way every year. They have the money to have many factories to work out the issue. Way more then enough money not to mention it's not great buisness imo.

Unfortunately, in order to meet the demand they'd need to have extra factories opened that only operated for a few months out of the year. It doesn't make sense, from a business perspective, to do that.

Anyway, that doesn't change the fact that I'm annoyed that I don't have my 7+ too.

RiddlaBronc

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2013
Mcallen Tx
Waiting for a 7 plus 128gb jb. I am coming from a 6 plus 128gb. I am looking forward to the 3 gigs of ram and raise to wake feature.

Right now I am using a Samsung on5 (free phone) and use my 6 plus as a wifi only device. Really liking tmobile coming from sprint.

Ship date 11/15-12/12. Hopefully they will ship sometime in mid to late october.

Anyways I am assuming the plus is outselling the 7 on a 5:1 ratio as I see regular Sevens on many stores. If only they would have included the dual camera.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.