Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PM-Performance

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
Just as the title says,
Who remembers this Oldie but goodie?

I loved these videos when they were released
http://youtu.be/FL7yD-0pqZg

http://youtu.be/UAOtC9QfXac

We need someone to make one of these to be an ip6 vs ip6+ and we're back to 2010 all over again. Lol

Last edited:

Hal~9000

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2014
For those that don't want to click on a blind link, here's the video embedded:

troop231

macrumors 603
Jan 20, 2010
And remember people, regardless if you get the 6 or 6 Plus, we can all be friends and realize both models offer a laser feature:

giphy.gif

Hal~9000

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2014
Sorry, don't think I can embed videos from my iphone.

You can :)

Simply put the last part of the YouTube URL in between two [YOUTUBE] brackets (obviously the sending YOUTUBE bracket having a / before the youtube).

So, for example, the second video you added to your OP has UAOtC9QfXac at the end. Simply put that in between two [YOUTUBE] brackets and you will have it embedded for easier access.

Hope this helped. Feel free to quote my #2 post to see how I did it if you have any questions.

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Oct 23, 2010
For those that don't want to click on a blind link, here's the video embedded:

The only problem with this video is Sprints LTE at that time (CLEAR) was slower than AT&T 's 3G network. Sprint did not work as advertised in this video.

PM-Performance

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
The only problem with this video is Sprints LTE at that time (CLEAR) was slower than AT&T 's 3G network. Sprint did not work as advertised in this video.

I know, I had the Evo and the service at the time. I hated the service but loved the phone.
Anyway, I posted a second video with the flip side of bashing the Evo and Sprint from an Apple Genius point of view.

I was dieing watching those last night. Its been soo long since I have seen those videos.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.