Carrier In light of all the dumb threads here right now,let's lighten things up

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PM-Performance, Sep 14, 2014.

1. PM-Performance, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2014

PM-Performance macrumors 6502

Just as the title says,
    Who remembers this Oldie but goodie?

I loved these videos when they were released
    http://youtu.be/FL7yD-0pqZg

http://youtu.be/UAOtC9QfXac

We need someone to make one of these to be an ip6 vs ip6+ and we're back to 2010 all over again. Lol

2. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

For those that don't want to click on a blind link, here's the video embedded:

3. PM-Performance thread starter macrumors 6502

Sorry, don't think I can embed videos from my iphone.

4. troop231 macrumors 603

And remember people, regardless if you get the 6 or 6 Plus, we can all be friends and realize both models offer a laser feature:

[​IMG]

5. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

You can :)

Simply put the last part of the YouTube URL in between two [YOUTUBE] brackets (obviously the sending YOUTUBE bracket having a / before the youtube).

So, for example, the second video you added to your OP has UAOtC9QfXac at the end. Simply put that in between two [YOUTUBE] brackets and you will have it embedded for easier access.

Hope this helped. Feel free to quote my #2 post to see how I did it if you have any questions.

6. thedeejay macrumors 65816

thedeejay

I laughed so hard for both those ads. Man this definitely lightened things up:D

7. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

The only problem with this video is Sprints LTE at that time (CLEAR) was slower than AT&T 's 3G network. Sprint did not work as advertised in this video.

8. PM-Performance thread starter macrumors 6502

I know, I had the Evo and the service at the time. I hated the service but loved the phone.
    Anyway, I posted a second video with the flip side of bashing the Evo and Sprint from an Apple Genius point of view.

I was dieing watching those last night. Its been soo long since I have seen those videos.