In Line Now

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by indig0blue, Jun 29, 2007.

1. indig0blue macrumors member

Hey everyone! Its iDay!!

I have been in line since 3:30am and I am first in line! It is 5:50am now and two other people have lined up behind me. It is going to be a long day but I just wanted to check in.

I am at the Sawmill AT&T store in Dublin/Columbus, OH.

Have a great day everyone!

2. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Looks like you are in for some iPhone goodness. That is still a reasonably long wait, hope you bought sandwiches, wouldn't want to loose you place in the cue.

3. tttexxan macrumors 6502a

Yawwwnnnnn I have been in line since about 11pm...Long night have been dozing off and on....My bro is going to come sit in line for me some today so I can rest....Well worth it I think....

4. Frisco macrumors 68020

What location? Happy iPhone Day everyone!

5. tttexxan macrumors 6502a

Im out at the precinte Line store by the Khols...We have internet access as you can tell...Come on out I will save you a place...Im number 4

6. nlivo macrumors 6502a

happy iDay guys......the day is among us....shall we forever look at all other smart phones with disgust and embarrasment......iPhone unite!!!!!

7. iMouseHD macrumors regular

Good Luck! I am not getting an iPhone today but maybe I can swing by supplies for the troops, you know do my part:)

8. retrospects macrumors regular

holy crap, where did all these people come out of the wood work from! there is one dude that is gonna buy 2 and sell them on e-bay and he dose not even have a phone!!!!! im in dallas bwt. and that doushe is the first in line with about 50 people behind him!

9. applehero macrumors 6502

Hopefully supply will not be an issue and that guy will be stuck with them. I think this is just the beginning though, the eBayers are a very determined group and for a few of us, will end up being spoilers to someone's iPhone dreams today. Damn the eBayer's damn you all to h***!

10. marksman macrumors 603

marksman

I hope he does not cry when they only let him buy 1.