In Love With MacBook

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by MacBookUK, Jun 4, 2010.

1. MacBookUK macrumors newbie

MacBookUK

I have recently bought a MacBook 2.4GHz my first Mac. I can't get over how good it is! Everything from booting up/shutting down. Even getting it out it's bag, opening the lid and pressing the power button makes me smile :) Everything is built to perfection.
    Is this normal to be this excited about converting to Mac? Or am I just sad?

2. andalusia macrumors 68030

andalusia

It's quite common, many of us long-time Mac users still get that funny feeling. Enjoy your new Mac!

3. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

4. GfulDedFan macrumors 65816

GfulDedFan

Do you power it down each time or sleep it? Waking it from sleep adds to the experience. :cool:

5. zmttoxics macrumors 65816

zmttoxics

Who doesn't get giddy with new stuff? New stuff rocks!

6. uncaduncad macrumors newbie

New stuff does rock! I just got my MBP 13" 2.66 with 8GB of ram and a 256SSD drive.
    I've never seen anything boot faster. It shuts down as fast as you can put it to sleep! I love it!

7. macgeek18 macrumors 68000

macgeek18

Yeah.Macs rock,still remember when I got my first Mac that ran OSX Leopard,it's was my PowerMac G4 867Mhz with 1GB ram,about a year ago.Still remember when I couldn't believe it felt faster than my 2.4Ghz C2D PC with XP Pro. And as others said,it's part of the experience to wake and put it to sleep,I haven't shut my MB down in about 2 weeks. :D

8. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

Macs are great! They're really nice to use, as you've probably realised. I love my MacBook too, and I would never go back to Windows!

9. alex.purple.mac macrumors member

I love my mac. And I used to love people looking at it and going... 'What is that?' But now they're getting more common, and as I'm at University everyone seems to have one!