In need of assistance.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ChaseBanhart, Feb 5, 2013.

1. ChaseBanhart, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013

ChaseBanhart macrumors newbie

Hello Mac Rumors community,

I am a new member coming to you with a cry for help. I can usually search this site for an answer to any problems I've encountered, but this one has me stumped.

First up, let me start you all off with some specs.
    I have an iPhone 3GS (Model MB717LL) that has had its baseband downgraded to the iPad baseband via redsn0w 0.9.9b7. I use the carrier Simple Mobile, and have had no problems for the past year. I'm currently running 5.0.1 (9A405), and have a Modem Firmware of 06.15.00.

Today I was going to install Frash onto my iPhone, when Cydia asked me to "urgently update before continuing." I did so, and came across numerous errors, far too many to note, since Cydia just kept moving along. Afterwards, my iPhone resprung, and I had No Service. I have tried countless things to try to get my service back on. If you have any suggestions, please, let me know, I am desperately seeking answers because that line is how I receive important information from my job.

Thank you so much in advance.

EDIT: I have been fiddling around in Cydia, and it seems as though every time I try to install something, or make changes I keep receiving errors like this:

[​IMG]

Now it just keeps restarting itself endlessly. ; 3;

2. ChaseBanhart thread starter macrumors newbie

I could really use some help, I spent all day yesterday pouring through the forums for help, and I can't seem to figure this out. ; 3;