In search of... a "Business Type" iPad3 case... need suggestions please

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by dmbrem99, Apr 26, 2012.

1. dmbrem99 macrumors member

I am looking for an iPad 3 case that has a professional/business look and feel to it. Specifically... I would like one that has a pocket on the inside flap for storing papers/receipts and a few pockets for business cards.

I would like one that is leather or "leather-ish.

Please post any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

2. cra1g0s macrumors newbie

Maroo leather cases = cool, Moko is great, others more expensive but nice quality. There will be other more expensive offerings but I love ours

3. treeoflife macrumors member

You should check out the Leather Sleeve Series that are being sold by Spigen Sgp. It's just a sleeve that you could insert your iPad while packing it away when not in use. Very light to carry around wherever you go. I was not much of a fan of sleeves, but after trying out this one I could say I'm liking it a lot. It also works with Smartcovers, so it will fit with the added top cover to your iPads.
    It's been only a week since I've been using this so I would still have to test it out longer to see where I stand on this leather sleeve. But thus far so far so good.

http://cretouch.com/sleeve-series-c-221_268_275.html

4. ElDogman macrumors 6502

ElDogman

the spigen sleeve and maroo moko listed above are nice (and maroo has a 15% off sale until May too!) but none of them offer what you requested, which is a pocket for papers or business cards.

There's not too many out for the ipad 3 but here's one from a Japanese company called Simplism.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

it gives you room for business cards but not paper. the iPad 2 version came out to the US, but the iPad 3 is Japan only so far (but Amazon allows shipping from Japan to the US)

Roocase has an executive folio too but it looks bulky
    http://www.amazon.com/rooCASE-Execu...ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1335481167&sr=1-1

5. Unkei macrumors member

Unkei

leather cases, all kinds. very business styling

Check out Levenger.com. Nothing they sell is cheap,but all top grade leather and many styles,.The case on first page of current catalog uses circa notepaper (very cool). Pricey, but the notepaper can be removed and reinserted without tearing, and comes in a variety of colors and styles. Their guarantee and return policy is the best! Please don't discount this company due to prices. Ask for a free catalog and at least see what they have to offer. I own many of their products and have been a customer for years.
    Unkei