In-store activation for business/premier customers/corporate users?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sleepyyet, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Sleepyyet macrumors member

Having a busy medical practice, how conceivably possible is it to abandon a day of work, albeit patients, to stand in line at an ATT corporate store and/or apple store to have an iphone activated. Ever since Ive read that the iPhone would support enterprise, Ive been interested, but at this request for activations, Im not so certain. Surely, there will be concessions for premier/corporate users.

Sleepdoc

2. JML42691 macrumors 68020

JML42691

So your are telling me that you don't ever have one day off, and aren't willing to spend an extra 10-15 minutes at the Apple Store? Or even a few hours out of your weekend, I am sure that there is at least one 3 hour block a week when you are free, and with Apple's history of online sales, there will probably still be an online purchase option, but they will probably require you to purchase a plan online too. People are blowing this out of proportion. And if you really are that cramped on time, then I don't know how you had enough time to create an account here :rolleyes:

3. Sleepyyet thread starter macrumors member

I just called ATT premier, and explained the situation of having to take a day or a couple of hours off from a busy medical practice to stand in a store to have my phone activated with no intention of ever "unlocking'" it. The premier ATT rep. told me that for business and corporate premier customers that in home activation would still hold true and that I'd still be able to order the iphone 3G online and activate in my office. Hope this helps any of you business owners out there.

T.C, M.D.

4. Sleepyyet thread starter macrumors member

Its 9pm at night, I'm not on call, down time and more importantly, Im not in the Operating room. Thats how I can create an account on here. Doctors do have some down time.

5. DamFu macrumors regular

DamFu

Who are you trying to fool? We all know you are the person who changes the bed pans. :D