In-Store Appointments Quicker Shipments?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Trey M, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Trey M macrumors 6502a

Trey M

Hi all,

After reading a bit through the forums and Apple's website I'm still confused about one thing: if you make a try-on appointment in store and you decide to purchase say a Space Gray Watch Sport, is your order then just put into the Apple Online order system where you will be expecting the same delivery dates as everyone else ordering online?

I have pre-ordered several models but I was unable to obtain the Space Gray Watch sport 42mm like I wanted. I have a June expected delivery date for that one. Is there any other way to obtain that particular model through another retail channel (ex: Best Buy or an Apple Retail Store) possibly sometime in May or is that June expected delivery my best bet to get one paying no more than retail?

2. cmichaelb macrumors 68020

cmichaelb

Yep- you are in the same queue. No, they haven't made the watch available to any other retailers yet. I assume by fall they wil roll out to BB etc.

3. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

Apple Watch will only be available through Apple Online Store, Apple Retail store and select fashion designer stores. Best Buy will not be selling the Apple Watch

4. sahilpatel12 macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

By you: I mean any one that's excepting that kind of treatment after tryons.

Lol you will not be treated differently than us? Stayed up or wake up early and you except to get in front of us lol NO NO I'm in the engine Cart with others 24april/may8 and those who order after try ons and GOING ALL THE WAY IN BACK CARTS OF APPLE WATCH TRAIN.. :)

5. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

Unfortunately yes. People going to try on appointments who have not preordered are in for a shock.

There was a rumor of in store reservations, but that never came to fruition.