In store availability

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by IUBall22, Sep 26, 2012.

1. IUBall22 macrumors 6502

Does anyone know when iPhone 5 will be readily available in stores? I have an upgrade on 10/10 and plan on getting it then, but I don't know if I should preorder.

2. sawah macrumors 6502a

sawah

I live in Minnesota and if you have AT&T, the store in Hibbing had stock of 32 and 64 gig available. I'll be checking the virginia store next weekend told me they have no problem bumping upgrades to the 1st of whatever month. My upgrade is October 14th, so I'm going to try to go get my phone on the 6th.

3. chrislaw macrumors 6502a

chrislaw

4. LandonDonovan macrumors regular

5. serega macrumors regular

In Tukwilla, WA I just walked in Apple store last saturday and ask about iPhone 5 for Verizon. Guy asked what color do you want. They had both colors 16 Gig.

6. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Right now, millions of people have ordered phones and do not know when they will get them. Millions more want phones now, but can not find them.

As to Oct 10th? Who knows.

7. dw3bb10 macrumors 6502

My upgrade with Sprint is on October 1st. HOPING I can get my phone that day, im so tired of waiting! I will try to order for in store pick up with Apple. I'll probably go to the store right when they open anyway!

8. Jeremy81 macrumors 6502

I walked into a small town Walmart while out of town today and they had to their surprise received two yesterday and had only sold one so I picked it up(Black Verizon 16 GB). I had just preordered through Apple yesterday with a 3-4 week wait. 3 Walmarts in my much larger area haven't received any shipments yet. The local Best Buy has had Sprint models in all week but hadn't sold any when I was in the store. I guess no one in my area likes Sprint.

9. doandy09 macrumors member

Are stores only getting like 2 or 3 at a time? My family needs 3 which sounds like a hard find