In store iPhone 6s reservation - what to expect? Manhattan Beach CA

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by watson10, Sep 14, 2015.

1. watson10, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2015

watson10 macrumors member

This is my first time buying an iPhone in an Apple retail store. I reserved the phone on Sept 12 and was given a 9:00-9:30 Check In window for September 25. Can I show up at that time and get my phone or do I need to get there much earlier and line up?

2. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

I suggest making a plan on going there a little earlier your appointment time and let them know that you are here for the reservation pick up. I'm pretty sure you can stay on the reservation line as you already made reservation line but being that this is new I think there might be a long line on the reservation line as well.

I could be wrong but from what I read and heard is that they may only hold your device for few hours after you check in before it goes to someone else.

3. capitanbuzo macrumors 65816

Get there early. That store is always a mess.

4. Cyberguycpt macrumors 6502

Cyberguycpt

Im jealous of you I wanted to reserve the Manhattan Beach store but they were sold out of the 6s plus when I checked, now I have to go to Third Street Promenade. Not to big of a deal but it is must easier for me to find parking, get access to the store etc at the Manhattan Village store.

5. watson10 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the advice. I will get there early, but not 6AM early. ;-)

6. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

Show up slightly before your reservation stand in the reserved line. Walk in right around your reservation. Pay. Go home.