In Store Pick Up.. Should I stick to the appointed time?

EvanEiga

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2015
So on Friday I will pick up my new white 256G iPhone X, yep! I made an appointment at the time of purchase to pick up around noon since the Apple Store is almost walking distance from my work. Now although I would most likely stick to that plan and go pick it up during my lunch break, would it be possible if I go in like 8 in the morning to pick it up? or will I be told to come back at noon (my originally scheduled time) to pick it up?

MarkX

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2015
Fochabers, Scotland
I’d imagine that there will be **** loads of people with allotted times so that not everyone turns up at once causing mayhem.

Just stick to your time slot

EvanEiga

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2015
I’d imagine that there will be **** loads of people with allotted times so that not everyone turns up at once causing mayhem.

Just stick to your time slot
good call. I do plan to stick to my plan because otherwise I would have wake up an hour earlier ha but just in case.

Reactions: MarkX

Cergman

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2013
my tesla
I was told by a chat advisor that you can pickup whenever, and the time slot is only meant for you to get help setting up your device. But considering you're posting here, I imagine you probably don't need that.

justinf77

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2003
When I made a reservation to pick up my phone last year, I showed up only half hour early and they wouldn’t even let me get into line. I’m in NYC though and the lines get pretty crazy here, I think it likely depends on which store you go to and how busy they are.

EvanEiga

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2015
When I made a reservation to pick up my phone last year, I showed up only half hour early and they wouldn’t even let me get into line. I’m in NYC though and the lines get pretty crazy here, I think it likely depends on which store you go to and how busy they are.
That's cray.