In-Store Pickup 26/9

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chumps52, Sep 19, 2015.

1. chumps52 macrumors regular

(UK)

Some models of the 6S/6S Plus are now entirely unavailable for reservation, but it says
    "This model is currently unavailable for in-store pickup.
    Reservations will be available from 6:00 am on 26 September.
    Please come back then to make a reservation, or shop online now."

For these new reservations made at this time, does anyone know what day the phones will be available for collection? As in would I be able to reserve and also purchase/collect on the same day?

2. smarks90 macrumors regular

I'll be interested to know if this will be the same in the US. Right now the reservation page doesn't say anything about the next day after launch day. I'm stuck with an October 12 through October 19 ship date for my 6S+ so hopefully I can get in store before that point.

3. chumps52 thread starter macrumors regular

I'm hoping that the early time for reservations is so that they can prepare them before the store opens the same day

4. orangezorki macrumors 6502a

In the same boat here - only made my decision to get one after the pre-orders started, so will have to do this as I can't queue on the day. Anyone know if there will be stock for walk-in or reservation for the Sunday?

5. Azzin macrumors 68040

If I recall correctly, they did a similar thing last year, by having a reservation specific webpage that opened at a certain time.

It's how I got my 6 on day 13, as I had decided it was a bit too big for me and wanted to return it.

6. Azzin macrumors 68040

7. chumps52 thread starter macrumors regular

Called my local store and they confirmed that this new set of reservations is for the same day (so reserve on the 26th and collect on the 26th).