In-Store Pickup Check-in window, how does it work?

jclardy

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 6, 2008
I have a check-in window of 8-8:30 AM, right when the store opens Friday. How will this work? Are there going to be two lines at the store friday? Walk-ins and pre-orders?

Do I need to get there early to get out of the store in a reasonable amount of time? I'm mainly wondering if they overbook these time windows (especially the store opening time window.)

Renho

macrumors 68000
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
I have a check-in window of 8-8:30 AM, right when the store opens Friday. How will this work? Are there going to be two lines at the store friday? Walk-ins and pre-orders?

Do I need to get there early to get out of the store in a reasonable amount of time? I'm mainly wondering if they overbook these time windows (especially the store opening time window.)
Yup 2 lines. I have the same time 8am and have every year. Get there at 7:50 and you will be let in first with the other 8am’s and be out in 10 min. It’s very easy

krishmk

macrumors 6502
Feb 11, 2010
Also, another question: Can an account manager on Verizon account pick up the phone ordered for that line?

Coffee50

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2015
If you can't make your window, can you just go in anytime & pick up the phone?

I have a Friday pick up time scheduled, but I may not be able to get there to Sunday.

Renho

macrumors 68000
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
If you can't make your window, can you just go in anytime & pick up the phone?

I have a Friday pick up time scheduled, but I may not be able to get there to Sunday.
i think there is a time limit. i forgot exactly what that is. 2 days tho, that's risky. why not just have it delivered

Coffee50

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2015
i think there is a time limit. i forgot exactly what that is. 2 days tho, that's risky. why not just have it delivered
Right now, my schedule is pending.....I always prefer the in store pick up (and I like having the belkin screen applied with the machine.)

I did look at the website & it says that if you cannot make you selected time, you can still come at anytime, the wait times just may vary. Going to still try & make it on Friday if I can!