In store stocks on 4s?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iDerek, Oct 16, 2011.

1. iDerek macrumors newbie

Haven't heard much about how stocked the AT&T stores still are with the 4s's. I'm hopefully buying my 4s tomorrow from my local AT&T store. Although, if the stores are running out fast, I may just order mine online instead of wasting gas. I tired calling the store today but I guess they aren't open on Sundays.

Anyone know how well the AT&T stores are staying stocked on them? Specifically the 16 gig.

2. iDerek thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Votekinky06 macrumors 6502

AT&T stores are completely out from what I've heard/read

4. jplusc macrumors 6502a

My brother bought one this weekend (Saturday). Out of two AT&T stores I contacted neither Had the 16gb models in stock and one only had 64gb models left. The store we ended up going to, my brother bought there last one, a 64gb model.

5. sgrrsh26 macrumors 6502

I live in a higly populated long island NY suburb. The main Apple store out here (smith haven mall) had a bunch today, although there were lines. They told us the sprints were running low, mostly out, also the whites were low. I nabbed a 32gb black att, they had every size black att.

6. cpucrash0 macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Try Best Buy that's where I got my iPhone 4S today

7. soulreaver99 macrumors 68020

soulreaver99

People still waiting in line at the Pasadena Apple Store. They are handing out cards to guarantee a 4S. Still have plenty in stock.

Attached Files:

8. deeddawg macrumors 604

The store closest to me had signs up Saturday afternoon saying they were out of all models. (I was there for an unrelated reason)

Does that help?

My guess is the reality is highly dependent on your area and stores, and unless you call out specific stores to see if anyone visited them on Saturday you're unlikely to get any info more useful than calling them first thing in the morning.

9. iDerek thread starter macrumors newbie

Well I live in a small town in Kentucky and the store I'm going to is located in a town thats not much bigger than this one. If all else fails, I'll go to radioshack. They just got the 4s's. Hopefully I'll be able to snatch one before they all disappear.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

10. EarthDawn macrumors 6502a

EarthDawn

Im on AT&T and from what i have found is the 16gig is near impossible to find in either color. The 32 & 64's are no problem in either color.

11. iDerek thread starter macrumors newbie

Unfortunately thats how i figured it would be. :( The color isn't really a big deal. But I don't have the extra cash for any model larger than the 16 gig. If I were to order it from the AT&T website, how long would it take to get here?

12. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

All the stores in my area have had ample stocks of all variations. They had lines on Friday, but now its just a consistent flow of people coming in. Still not sold out, though.