In the box of the iPad

Akash.B

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
I've been hearing a lot of stuff about what all is included in the box. Not all is listed on Apple.com though. Will these be in the box?

*Dock
*Earphones
*AC Power Adapter
*Screen cleaner
*iPad

Thanks for replying!

gwynne

macrumors 68000
Mar 11, 2010
I think if it's not listed on the site then no one knows. (I would argue that if it's not listed on the site you're not getting it (headphones), but I am not that experienced with new Apple product launches.)

However, I have it on good authority that there will be four baby unicorns included. I, for one, will be returning mine if this doesn't pan out.

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2009
I doubt there will be a dock, earphones, or screen cleaner.

here's what the site says:

In the box
iPad
Dock Connector to USB Cable
10W USB Power Adapter
Documentation

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
I've been hearing a lot of stuff about what all is included in the box. Not all is listed on Apple.com though. Will these be in the box?

*Dock
*Earphones
*AC Power Adapter
*Screen cleaner
*iPad

Thanks for replying!
Dock, not a chance
earphones not likely and not worth a crap anyway
AC adapter confirmed
Screen cleaner, yes it has a steel wool iPad
iPad, it's not included:eek:

splashnader

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2008
Via Satellite
Unless they are throwing in a pair of Denon Headphones I could careless about the cheap ear bubs that apple includes with the ipod's and iphone. They last about a week and then have signal drop out.

Akash.B

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
Dock, not a chance
earphones not likely and not worth a crap anyway
AC adapter confirmed
Screen cleaner, yes it has a steel wool iPad
iPad, it's not included:eek:
No iPad included!? Aeeyayeea! Must cancel pre-order now...

Clix Pix

macrumors demi-goddess
Remember, folks, the iPad is NOT an iPod or an iPhone. Hence, no earbuds. The dock has been sold as a separate accessory rather than included in the box with most products for quite a while now. If by "screen cleaner" you mean the little cloth that they gave us for polishing/cleaning our iPhone screens, that seems to have gone by the wayside as well.

pee cee hater

macrumors newbie
Mar 23, 2010
Florida
Power Adapter

The power adapter Apple is selling comes with a 6' cord. I'm sure the one in the box is a shorty... or shawty as the kids say.

Woo-Hoo! to more Apple stickers!!!:D