Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexboy45

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2007
hey, you never know, we might get lucky and Apple may bite as well

:)

true. It might come in when they release iPhone v3 or the iphone Nano. i heard it can even make coffee as well as turn in to a car. i would love to watch a movie on a 1.5 inch screen:p

kdarling

macrumors P6
If they were doing this to stop competitors then they would have hid the manual, photos etc. indefinatly like they did with the other stuff, but they didnt, meaning there is something those documents reveal that Apple dosent want people to see yet.

Sure, and most likely it's the LACK of a feature or features that they want to hide until sales start.

Same as with the original model... they sure didn't want people to spend six months complaining about the lack of video cam, MMS, customizable anything, delete/ forwarding, copy/ paste, etc.

We're supposed to learn from history, not repeat it.

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
Sure, and most likely it's the LACK of a feature or features that they want to hide until sales start.

Same as with the original model... they sure didn't want people to spend six months complaining about the lack of video cam, MMS, customizable anything, delete/forwarding, copy/paste, etc.

We're supposed to learn from history, not repeat it.

But how would hiding stuff do that? Steve already announced it and people are already complaining about lack of features. :confused:

TexasAg

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2008
As far as I'm concerned, this became a non-issue when kdarling posted the link to the same type of letter filed for iPhone v.1. Apple did the same thing last year. While I had hoped the iPhone 3G would have video chatting, I don't think it will. I will, of course, be very pleased if it does, but I'm not expecting it.

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
As far as I'm concerned, this became a non-issue when kdarling posted the link to the same type of letter filed for iPhone v.1. Apple did the same thing last year. While I had hoped the iPhone 3G would have video chatting, I don't think it will. I will, of course, be very pleased if it does, but I'm not expecting it.

The iPhone v1 had new stuff when it came out, small stuff, yea, but stuff all the same. Maybe this time they will drop a front camera in there? Or maybe something small like MMS?

I think its almost certain they will add at least a small new feature.

QuietFun

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2008
Meridian, Miss.
It could even have to do with Flash Player or maybe even Bluetooth but I have bets on MMS or a new camera (new to the Phone or in addition to whats there already) although we'll know in a months time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.