Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

coldjeanzzz

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2012
I was scared to upgrade, but I bit the bullet. My 6 is running perfectly smooth with no frame rate drop (I upgraded only an hour ago too). In fact everything seems faster as well. Maybe I just got lucky

Sillymom2015

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2015
I know it sucks but disabling Siri spotlight suggestions will get rid of this also helps some what with the app switcher lag, not really a good fix but for now it's works, and for me Siri suggestions aren't even working just shows my last 4 used apps=pointless
Can you help me? I was wondering if you knew how to how to help me find my iPad I lost with the Find IPhone app? Do you know how to use it?

rigormortis

macrumors 68000
Jun 11, 2009
Are you saying you are holding down the home button while you are talking to Siri?

yeah sometimes theres a lag and it won't pick up a word, maybe siri is lagging because the wifi connection isn't good, and its not an iOS 9 issue

wbrat

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
I have the biggest frame drops when closing Apps - animation showing home screen again is terrible in most cases - sometimes it freezes for about 1 second (iPhone 5).

Reactions: blassley

disaster.report

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2015
New Jersey
For me, it has to be when opening an app, switching to another one, using the keyboard, touch ID, even when sending out messages there's an animation lag. And I have a 6!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.