Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Taylor-C

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2011
UK
They have supposedly fixed it now. I ordered mine at 8:45am(BST), and still says processing items...

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
I got the email after about 45 minutes but still get this oops message when I try to check order status.

20111007-bdda6cphhrqcs9k3em15rc8k5h.jpg

kallyq

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2010
I wish I could get in there. My ship to address on my order is completely wrong. I hope I am able to get in and change it before it starts getting ready to be shipped! You can't even get through on the phone. :( I'm kind of getting stressed since I can't edit the address :(

metsfan121

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2008
I wish I could get in there. My ship to address on my order is completely wrong. I hope I am able to get in and change it before it starts getting ready to be shipped! You can't even get through on the phone. :( I'm kind of getting stressed since I can't edit the address :(

I'm in the same boat as you. This 'Oops' thing is starting to get annoying. Especially after not being ready last night

richxps

macrumors 68000
Jun 9, 2008
I got my confirmation email and order number but i cant check status either on the apple site since that part of the site is down.
By the way my credit card was already charged so thats another confirmation that it went through.

ghostee

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2004
Villa Park, IL

I'm in the same boat. I DID get through on the phone, and they said that there is a delay of getting orders into their database, and they wouldn't have it for another few hours, so call back later. They also said the phone will ship to the address your carrier's billing address, and any changes would require an "exception request" whatever that means.

I just now changed my address with AT&T and now just need to update it on my order, so hopefully they can do that.

ct2k7

macrumors G3
Aug 29, 2008
London
I got my confirmation email and order number but i cant check status either on the apple site since that part of the site is down.
By the way my credit card was already charged so thats another confirmation that it went through.

That's an authorisation charge.

aloecool

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2011

How long did it take for you to get your confirmation email? And around what time did you place your order?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.