Inaccurate display of battery usage

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by JohnCrichton, Oct 21, 2015.

1. JohnCrichton macrumors member

JohnCrichton

Hi guys!
    Having a bit trouble with the accuracy of the battery usage in settings on my new iPhone 6s since a couple of days. I've reset the phone but it didn't fix the issue. Other suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

What is the issue?

3. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

Looks pretty good to me OP. What's your concern?

4. cbrand493 macrumors 6502

I think OPs issue is that all apps are showing 1% when he believes they should be lower/higher?

5. JohnCrichton thread starter macrumors member

JohnCrichton

It shows too many hours of usage! I mean, I usually get 6-7 hours a day and now it shows a usage of 3 hours though I have more than 80 percent left in battery!

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

Sounds like you might have an app or process doing something in the background perhaps.

7. cbrand493 macrumors 6502

Wait you're complaint is that you've only used 17% of your battery in 4 hours?!

8. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

So you think the battery meter must be wrong, because you're getting good battery life? I have to say, mine has been pretty accurate from what I can tell and there have been updates to help improve battery in the recent updates. Maybe you're just lucky at the moment but I doubt your battery meter is broken in any way.

My 6S Plus (and the previous 6 Plus) are both @ 65% at the end of a 16-17 hour day on average. There have been places and times with something out of the ordinary like poor signal or extra heavy use but generally I see good battery life with my devices.

9. JohnCrichton thread starter macrumors member

JohnCrichton

I just think it's strange that the battery meter all of a sudden shows this efficiency! I mean I haven't changed my usage pattern in any way!