iPad Pro Inateck sleeve felt sleeve review

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by SS4Luck, Feb 10, 2016.

1. SS4Luck macrumors regular

SS4Luck

I ordered this sleeve for my iPP and my rMBP and am pleasantly surprised with them so far. My main concern for the sleeve was just to carry around my iPad and it's few accessories. I use my iPad strictly for note taking at school, so compact high function is priority. My iPP is in a UAG case with a TG screen protector so protection is low on my list of wants.

So far I am highly impressed. The sleeve fits my iPP pro, charger w/ extended wall plug, pencil adapter and 6 ft lightening cord and is easy to carry packed full of all that ****. It also came with a little bag to hold the charger but that would be an extra thing to carry. Days I have my laptop and backpack I can see it coming into use but those days are few and far between.

Here are some pics. The inside is soft and will be gentle on the screen, I can also fit probably ~10 pieces of paper between the screen and the sleeve for bringing handouts to and from school.

Attached Files:

2. munishp macrumors member

munishp

I ordered the one for the MacBook Air when the pro came out. It is brilliant and love it too.