InCase 11inch Sleeves

k3ith

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 1, 2007
New York, NY
Been looking through the forum here, but can't seem to find out if the 11" inCase sleeves fit the new rMB. Any ideas, wise and noble MacRumors forum members?

cforster

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2013
Missouri USA
Been looking through the forum here, but can't seem to find out if the 11" inCase sleeves fit the new rMB. Any ideas, wise and noble MacRumors forum members?

I use one and it works well. It is on the tight side but not so much that it worries me.

Digital Dude

macrumors 6502a

Yep! I was at the Apple Store in Scottsdale a few days ago in the rep had me try the old in case for the 11" Incase Air and it fits pretty darn well. Simply left up on the zipper as you pull it closed across the top and you'll be fine. In fact, I wouldn't want anything any bigger. BTW, I tried it in both directions and I found the ergonomics to work better with the keyboard down towards the bottom.

choreographics

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
Berlin, Germany
Using it for few days now and the rMB fits very well into, so if you don't want to wait for a dedicated case, this is the one you can use without thinking twice about it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.