Incase Black Perforated Case?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by KidZgOtMac, Oct 4, 2011.

1. KidZgOtMac macrumors regular

KidZgOtMac

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I've looked for it all over and can't seem to find it anywhere except for Incase's website but the shipping is like $30 for USPS Priority to Puerto Rico which is way overpriced. I'd like to find the black perforated case for the 15" MBP, if anyone knows where I can get it I'd be glad if you let me know, thanks.

2. user418 macrumors 6502a

user418

Here you go:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/H3658ZM/A?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY

3. KidZgOtMac thread starter macrumors regular

KidZgOtMac

4. user418 macrumors 6502a

user418

5. randomrazr macrumors 65816

i have both incase and speck hardshell cases fo the macbook

i would never recoemnd incase anymore due to there crappy customer support as well as there hardshell scratched my previous macbook pro as the craftmenship in there case arent as good as speck case.

the perforated case is a BAD idea as its full of holes that can let dust and such get traped between the case and the macbook potentially causing nicks and scratches.

get a spck case. they have a full range of colors and styles. much better well crafted case and EASIER to take off. i have a specks eethru clear for the past 2 months now, no complaints :D

6. Nychot macrumors 6502a

For my 13" 2011 mbp i did a lot if research re cases and went with icase. It is THE best of the bunch. Speck is over-priced and is no different than icase. And icase has feet to make typing angle better. I got orange and clear -- both for $35 on amazon. Looks great, has a great non-slip feel and is protective. Amazon has black and probably ships interationally but not sure.