Incase Cases?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Rocks., Oct 1, 2010.

1. Rocks. macrumors member

I know they haven't released the Incase yet, but does anyone know if it's good? I've heard from the 3rd gen that it badly scratches the back of the Ipod, and that it's impossible to take off. Do you think that would change with the 4th gen, esp. because the back is flat not curved? If the Incase is not good, what is the best alternative that is similar, but doesn't scratch the back and is possible to remove? Also, is the Belkin Grip Vue a good looking case, and is it good quality as well? Which would you prefer?

2. sracer macrumors 603

sracer

I have an InCase for my 2G touch with a pinhole pattern on the back. No scratches and easy to take off. It is probably a different case than the one you are talking about.

For my 4G touch I picked up a Griffin Reveal. It is perfect (for me). The back is clear and can be easily personalized by inserting a custom graphic. (see the Griffin Reveal thread for pics)

3. sineplex macrumors 6502

I'm sure you know the answer.

4. Firestar macrumors 68020

Firestar

Personally, I really don't like slider cases, but it's all up to you. I would suggest the Griffin Reveal (as sracer said), mainly because of the customization.

5. Blackened macrumors regular

Great cases. Never tried to take one off, so I don't know how much it scratches the back if any, nor do I much care.

They've had the specs for a month, you would at least think they would have a release date or a mention on their website.

I only have about another week to take this Griffin back to Best Buy.

6. Firestar macrumors 68020

Firestar

Well, it should scratch significantly because of the sliding action.

What Griffin case? And yah, you would've thought that they would have released a case, or at least released plans or something.