incase Compact backpack or Backpack?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by DannyNguyener, Jan 15, 2011.

?

Which Incase Backpack is better?

1. Incase Compact Backpack - 79.95

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Incase Nylon Backpack - 99.95

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. DannyNguyener macrumors regular

DannyNguyener

The 99.95 and 79.95 dollar backpacks from Incase..which one should I get? I need a backpack that can hold my books for school as well as an iPad, MBP, charger, accessories. I want an all around backpack I can also take to airports, etc.

The 99.95 backpack...it says it fits up to the 17inch MBP...does this mean my 13" will fit in the pocket kind of loose? I want a snug fit.

2. rust.puppet macrumors regular

i have a 13" in the 100$ one and it fits snug and is the best investment honestly as far as bags go... it's amazing.

3. peapody macrumors 68040

peapody

I'd go with the compact if you want a snug fit. The nylon fits up to 17" that means you will have a lot of extra space.

4. SESpy macrumors regular

SESpy

5. DannyNguyener thread starter macrumors regular

DannyNguyener

6. SESpy macrumors regular

SESpy

No, but it fits a lot of stuff in there. It fits almost all of my books and it sitll has place to pus a bottle of water on top of them or an apple/ banana maybe :D
    And I always feel that my MacBook is protected and secure with those thick pads. Also, I have been in the situation to have to use that backpack for my boxing and Mai Thai equipment. I have Hammer OZ-14 gloves which are huge. I fitted TWO PAIRS in there, 2 pairs of hand wraps and shorts :)