Incase Frame Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Apple Guru, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Apple Guru macrumors member

Does anyone know where I can pick up this case besides an Apple Store or ordering if from Incase's site? Maybe a local Best Buy or Target? Has anyone seen any in stock at other locations?

2. jacobgaul macrumors regular

the only places i have seen this is in the apple store, if i were you i would go there to buy it if its within a hour, i tried a few colors on my white phone.. and the green camera hole was off but the blue was dead on

3. chrismac00 macrumors 6502a

This might not be the answer you are looking for, but I really liked the Incase Frame case in the beginning. I had first gotten the green case. I used it for about two days and then noticed that it was denting my iPhone's back and at first, I thought it was something else but I have heard several accounts of this happening, from people I know, to reviews on the Apple website.

I stopped using the case thereafter.

One month later I decided to get an orange one thinking that it was just the other case that was weird. It was great for the first day also. Second day I see a white dot. Third day, the white dot turns into the case peeling. Now, the bottom is completely peeled and the case is turning very dirty, black around the edges. I assure you that I didn't drop it.

This is just what happened to me but like I said before, I really liked the case at first but it has problems that have to be fixed. I will definitely be calling Incase ASAP and telling them what happened. I really trust Incase and now my phone is damaged and each $35 case is too.