Incase Hardshell Case for MBP 13"???

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ssinohio, Sep 16, 2009.

1. ssinohio macrumors newbie

Any ideas where I can find a black or clear/white one for a 13" Macbook Pro?
    I've looked everywhere online with no luck? This seems to be the one to get over the Satin See Thru Speck. Also does the incase fit over a Macbook that has an Invisible Skin or some other type of film like protector? My Macbook 13" from late '08 was put in a Speck See Thru case on day 1 and after awhile it left small dimple dents in the bottom case. I'd like to get my new machine covered in a shield and then add the Incase. It may be too thick, but I'd like to know if someone tried it. You never can have enough protection!! Thanks

2. Apple Guru macrumors member

I've only found them on Incase's Site. But using a shield at the same time might not fit. But it's worth a try.

3. hellfire88 macrumors 6502

I have a 13" uMB with an Invisible Shield full-body film on it and am able to fit a Speck SeeThru Satin on it but its a snug fit and the invisible shield "sticks" to the hard plastic so its a pain to get off when I need to (to change the battery or RAM or whatever). In fact when i take off the Speck SeeThru case it damages the invisible shield somewhat on the parts where the hard plastic tabs "click" onto the macbook body. Not too big of a deal I suppose. I imagine the Incase hard-shell case is similar but don't quote me on that lol.