Incase Hardshell for MBA is out!

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by jackiecanev2, Jan 21, 2009.

1. jackiecanev2 macrumors 65816

jackiecanev2

I've been waiting for incase to finally push out the hardshell case for the Air...

looks like I'll be going to the Apple store tomorrow. Not a fan of the two-tone blue... but the two-tone idea is interesting.

2. AIRniloc macrumors regular

AIRniloc

slickkkkkkk

let me know how it feels when you score it...been thinking about a case, but it feels so nice naked :p

3. jackiecanev2 thread starter macrumors 65816

jackiecanev2

I love the incase shells... but it flies in the face of the air's thinness. We'll see how it works out. Hopefully they'll have it in the store.

4. mikey28 macrumors 6502

InCase

I really like their iPhone cases, so I am going to def. have a look at this one. However, there isn't going to be anything that will keep your air from denting if you drop it. (don't ask how I know this...)

I am thinking of getting the vaja leather handled case for travel. So expensive though... But since I plan to stick with the air it may be cost-effective in the long run...

5. quasinormal macrumors 6502a

I'd be keeping a close eye on your processor temperature, if you use a hard shell case on your MBA.

6. justit macrumors 6502a

I like how it has larger vents at the bottom. Wonder if someone can unscrew and remove the MBA bottom case and just use this hard shell? It would make the MBA run much cooler. :|

7. HiFiGuy528 macrumors 68000

HiFiGuy528

8. jackiecanev2 thread starter macrumors 65816

jackiecanev2

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77 Safari/525.20)

Went to my apple store, but no dice. I'll give it a few days...

9. dissdnt macrumors 65816

dissdnt

Man what a waste, no offense.

You spend all this money on gorgeous piece of machinery and destroy it with some bulky case?

Just enjoy it people. In a few years you all know you'll be upgrading anyway.

I used to have a case on my iPhone and now I've gone nude and so happy I did. It's just much nicer to handle and enjoy.

My 2 cents anyway.