All iPads INCASE iPad covers/sleeves

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by goincase, Nov 5, 2013.

1. goincase macrumors newbie

Does anyone have any problems with their INCASE iPad sleeves/covers ?

You can message me to get your queries sorted out.

2. jacob-07 macrumors regular

No issues at all, they're great, I have one for my ipad and MacBook Air.

3. RolandNights macrumors 6502a

Will Incase be making iPad Air back shells with the magnetic strips that hold the Smart Cover flat against the back?

4. shadow puppet macrumors 6502

shadow puppet

I've only had one for a 17" MBP since I just bought my first iPad. I've had my INCASE for several years and use it a lot. Mine has been like the Energizer Bunny. It just keeps going & is still in great shape so no complaints!

5. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

I have had a couple of sleeves in the past, very nice and well made but not the cheapest.

6. shadow puppet macrumors 6502

shadow puppet

As much as I like the Incases, after viewing another post here about rooCASES, I decided to give them a try. It still won't fit like a glove since it's a universal size for the Air and iPads 4, 3 & 2. But I like that it has an outside velcro closing pocket for my cable, charger, earbuds, etc. It also has bubble padding inside so looks a bit more protective than the Incase:

[​IMG]

At least this will tide me over until more options custom to the Air begin to surface.

7. dvboy macrumors regular

Yes,please let us know on this one,my FAVORITE iPad shell case for the previous generations,would buy it in a second for the Air.

8. richpjr macrumors 68030

richpjr

Just bought an Incase sleeve for my Air and I think it's going back. It's a bit too big and I don't like the way the iPad moves around in it (obviously sized for the previous iPads). I have an Incase sleeve for my Macbook Air and it's much snugger and fits perfect.

9. pat park macrumors 6502a

The Air dimensions are different than the previous iPads. What were you expecting?

10. richpjr macrumors 68030

richpjr

I had no pre-conceived idea on how it would do, but had read a few people happy with it. The Air is .7" narrower, but there seems to be a lot more slop than that in the sleeve.

11. IT Troll macrumors member

Will INCASE be making a dedicated version of their sleeve for the iPad Air or is the plan to stick with the one universal version?

12. TwinCitiesJHawk macrumors 6502

TwinCitiesJHawk

Just received the Neoprene Pro Sleeve from goincase.com and it's too big for the ipad air. I would not recommend this sleeve for the Air as it just slides all around the sleeve and is very loose fitting.