Incase Macbook 13 inch Neoprene Sleeve Question

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by lindorz, Sep 1, 2007.

1. lindorz macrumors newbie

Hey, I have a question about the Incase Neoprene sleeves. I have a baby blue Incase 13 inch sleeve and it has become a little dirty. Does anyone know if they are safe to be washed in the washing machines?? Or know how to clean them?? Any suggestions would be cool! Thanks!

This is the Incase Neoprene sleeve I'm asking about:
    http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/13-neoprene-sleeve-cl57077

2. billyripkin macrumors 6502

billyripkin

I have the tan colored sleeve and I put mine in the wash and it worked fine. I washed it in cold water and even put it in the dryer. Seemed to come out just fine.

3. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

Have you checked out McNett Wetsuit & Dry Suit (neoprene) Shampoo? Divers use it for their gear. I bought my son a neoprene sleeve for his black mb a couple of weeks ago. Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

4. lindorz thread starter macrumors newbie

Um.. this is gonna sound like a stupid question... but did you wash the sleeve by itself? or did you mix it up with some clothes? Thanks.

5. virtualbeas macrumors newbie

Blue 13-inch neoprene incase for macbook

I can't find the baby blue 13" incase for macbook anymore. Does anyone have a link to it. The one above wouldn't pull up a blue one.

Thanks

Chris

6. lindorz thread starter macrumors newbie

I guess the blue one is no longer available... I got mines last year. I had originally wanted the black one, but they ddn't have one at the time. =p

7. byakuya macrumors 6502a

byakuya

I washed my tucano skin in a washer (cold) by itself and it came out clean and like new.
    since I think both are pretty similar it should work fine I guess.

8. carolgiambri macrumors newbie

Got some sort of round stain, looking like oil, put carpet cleaning stain shampoo on the "Neoprene Sleeve" and not totally out. I want to get rid of stain. I didn't try washing the sleeve, but yes did put this shampoo on sleeve, then dabbed with paper towel. Any further suggstions before I go to Apple store and see if they have suggestions on their new ones. I do love carrying this sleeve around tons, except when travelling as it seems to feel heavy. Thanks.