Incase Neoprene 13" vs WaterField Sleevecase?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by steffi, Jan 10, 2010.

1. steffi macrumors 6502a

So what is the better quality piece? I've seen both in person. I've owned the 15" WaterField and there's definitely quality in that sleeve. My concern about the Incase neoprene is largely I'm not convinced that the efforts they've gone to to protect the case of the laptop from coming into contact with the zippers isn't full proof. You can see that it's still possible for the case to hit the zip in some situations.

2. kny3twalker macrumors 65816

kny3twalker

I prefer my waterfield case, but the incase might have slightly more padding.
    I like the waterfield because its better quality, materials and workmanship; its vertically orientated (good for a backpack); and it has a velcro strap rather than a zipper.

3. Dan73 macrumors 6502a

I love my incase sleeve, and yes the zippers can touch the laptop but they won't scratch it.

Although just pulling on the zipper a little to lift it will make sure it never touches. After a while you just do it out of habit.

4. Adidas Addict macrumors 65816

Adidas Addict

My gf just got the Be.Ez LA Robe 13.3 for hers and its really good, big on protection and the zip goes nowhere near the MBP as it has inner flaps. I have a Toffee Leather one, which I can recommend but its not as protective as the La Robe.

5. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Sounds like you already have experience with both, and then answered your own question. :confused: