Incase Neoprene Sleeve for 13" MacBook - Black

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by soupyjnr, Feb 1, 2008.

1. soupyjnr macrumors 6502

Hey

I bought a Incase Neoprene Sleeve for 13" MacBook - Black and a couple of people have told me these can get quite 'bally' inside and they can rub onto your MacBook - is this true? Has anybody had any problems with them?

2. marykay9507 macrumors 6502a

marykay9507

i have had one for about a year and a half and have had no issues with it

3. soupyjnr thread starter macrumors 6502

Cool - did you just use it as normal straight out of the packaging? Do you have a white or black macbook

4. marykay9507 macrumors 6502a

marykay9507

white and have been using it the entire time i have had the computer

5. Icewind macrumors regular

Icewind

I've also been using one for my White Macbook for about a year and absolutely no issues whatsoever. The only thing that annoyed me is the damn Kermit Frog green colour inside. But apart from that, it's a cool sleeve.

6. marykay9507 macrumors 6502a

marykay9507

now what exactly do you have against kermit????:rolleyes:

7. Taipan07728 macrumors newbie

I have had mine for more than a year and have had no issues with it and my white Macbook.

8. soupyjnr thread starter macrumors 6502

OK Cool thanks! (kermit!)

Just a couple of people to wash it once and let it dry completely before using it... but I dont think I will. The one I bought is black inside?

9. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

I actually just read some of the comments about this case on Apple's website store. Some people note that some of the dye of the black cloth interior has discolored their white MacBooks (though several others also comment that it didn't). Not sure what washing it will do to the look of the case, but you might think about it.

I just bought one for my black MacBook.

10. Peruvian macrumors regular

Peruvian

I had a case which actually made my white macbook turn black in certain areas.. I just rubbed some toothpaste into the areas and they dissappeared...

11. kfordham281 macrumors 6502

When I had a MB and an Incase I made one mod to the case. I used a knife to take out the tag on the inside of the case. I read where some people said it scratched their case and I didn't want to take the chance. Not sure if removing the tag actually did anything but it only took a few minutes anyways.

12. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

I also did the same, I would be much more worried about this on the macbook pro, although the one for my blackbook still has the tag in it with no problems...

also, both of mine are green and have never had any problems with them for the past year or so..