Incase Neoprene Sleeve Plus for 15-inch MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MBP09, Jun 24, 2009.

1. MBP09 macrumors member

I'm looking to buy this sleeve since i think it fits my needs. I could put it in my backpack as well as carry it by itself. I tried looking for reviews other than the apple store but couldn't find any... Does anybody have this case, and if so, how is it? Do you recommend it or not? Thanks....

2. She macrumors member

We have two of the 13" ones and we really like them, no complaints here

3. MBP09 thread starter macrumors member

thanks she, anybody else?

4. Coolnat2004 macrumors 6502

Coolnat2004

It works well. I throw it in my backpack at school. The pocket barely holds the power adaptor + grounded cable.

5. Sweetfeld28 macrumors 65816

Sweetfeld28

Tucano. This is the brand that i have bought my 15.4" MBP, and cord case for $24.99, on eBay.

6. MBP09 thread starter macrumors member

I went to the website and it's funny. When i hover over the "Product" tab, the choices are all the way to the left, so when i go there it disappears... I try to switch back and forth really fast and sadly it ain't happening:p, they need to fix that... Anyways i'm looking for a sleeve that has handles. I like the idea of having to carry it alone and slim to put it in the backpack with books.

Does it look tacky with the adaptor at all or does it seem ok...

7. Coolnat2004 macrumors 6502

Coolnat2004

Well, it definitely looks like you have a lot of stuff on the sleeve -- I imagine it would be better if you don't take the grounded cable with you and just use the little flip thing on the power adaptor.

I used it all year long last year and it lived in the front of my backpack along with many books. It survived a quick jump from my passenger seat to the dashboard (while within my backpack) -- some lady cut me off haha..

I'm happy with the purchase and it's enough for me. I don't use the shoulder strap -- the handles work just fine.