Incase nylon sleeve plus with handles, get 13" or 15"

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by j0nblayz, Jul 3, 2010.

1. j0nblayz macrumors member

j0nblayz

hey guys, need some opinion on which size of a bag to get, its for my mbp 13". First i bought the 15" incase nylon sleeve plus with handles, then after i got home reading some reviews i found out there is a 13" version so i went back to the store, and sure enough there was a 13" version so i got it exchanged.

Now im not sure if i should keep the 13" version or swap it back to the 15" version. I not 100% sure but i think the 15" had much more room in the 2 front pockets. I will be using this laptop mainly for just carrying mbp, charger, some usb sticks and maybe some additional accessories. Anyone using the 15" version with their 13" mbp? any concerns? what do you guys think? stay with the 13" or get the 15"?

2. CarsonJones macrumors member

I would definitely stick with the right size bag for your mbp...you dont want it fitting loosely. I have the 15 and the pockets are plenty for what you need. It fits my portable hd, magic mouse, charger and cables. I dont see any reason why the 13 case wouldnt be pretty close in comparison.

3. j0nblayz thread starter macrumors member

j0nblayz

I was thinking of maybe using a 13" incase neoprene sleeve with the 15" incase nylon bag.

Anyone with a 13" bag, what do you guys put in the front pockets? You guys find it enough space?

4. ihonda macrumors 68000

why would u do a sleeve and bag? money to waste? the incase bag w/ strap already has foam and a super soft lining.

5. CarsonJones macrumors member

instead of getting essentially two cases for maybe an extra inch or so in space, try looking for something completely different then the two so it fits your needs a bit better.