Incase Nylon Sleeve "Plus"

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by RickHunter, Aug 4, 2007.

1. RickHunter macrumors newbie

Anyone have one of these cases for their 15" laptops? (looking into getting one with my macbook pro 15" purchase). What are your thoughts about these cases? Happy? I know ppl were happy with the older version of this case, but haven't found much info on the new "Plus" versions.

http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/15-nylon-sleeve-plus-cl57069/3

Just a few quick questions, does the inside come in 2 compartments, I want to be able to hold some documents if possible and with 2 separate compartments would prevent scratching etc. And, is it light? I cant seem to find the spec for the weight on their website.

If you have a better suggestion to it, feel free to post aswell.

Thanks in advance

2. hajime macrumors 68030

I got the 17 inch version of this case. Overall, it is excellent. The shoulder strap is the most comfortable I have ever felt. My only complaint is the handles which show sign of wear after two days of use! The rest are excellent. There is only one compartment inside. You can put a few papers
    at the slim pocket behind the back but don't expect to put a textbook inside.
    I asked the company about the weight several times. However, they ignored my requests. You don't need to worry about the weigth as it is like weightless.

3. RickHunter thread starter macrumors newbie

Cool, thx for the info, looks great if only it had 1 extra compartment inside aswell to hold some extra work documents sometimes

Hmm, anyone else know of a light case with double compartment inside?