Incase Nylon Sleeve Plus

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Koreos, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Koreos macrumors member

[​IMG]

Hello everyone,

I am wondering wether to buy it or not. I am a college student and carry my MacBook around, as well as a notebook, pens, cellphone and iPod Touch.

I am mostly worried about the notebook fitting in.
    Does someone own this pretty MacBook bag that could tell me what are its limits?

2. jade macrumors 6502

I got one.

Would bet that your notebook would fit in the main compartment if you aren't hardcore worried about "scratches." But the outer big pocket would work well too. Depends on what else you need to carry. If you put your cell phone and the full power adapter with the cable and your pens/pencils it would be a tight squeeze. This is a farily roomy bag but not a substitute briefcase. It is fairly sleek so I wouldn't think you could get more than a macbook, and a notebook in there. :)

3. hogfaninga macrumors 65816

hogfaninga

I like the MacCase Messenger bag. It also comes with a custom fit Macbook sleeve with it. Mac-Case.com.

Very roomy, quality built, custom built for the Mac, and the sleeve is awesome also.

4. 1rottenapple macrumors 65816

I have that for my air. I have a 6 pocket folder with school papers plus the air in the main compartment, notebook on the side pocket, sandwich, adapter, pens, snack (nuts), energy bar. I like the case when I need to be light.

5. mddang macrumors newbie

I am also very interested in this....

AND Incase's nylon backpack

HMMMMM

6. ladytonya macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I thought this looked interesting, too. The Incase products all look nice and well-made, and they aren't too expensive! The sleeve looks sleek, but I wish I could see a picture of the inside to see how much it might hold. I have also looked at the messenger bag and the nylon backpack from Incase. I have also looked at the Crumpler and STM bags. I wish I had an Apple Store locally so I could look at these things in person. It's hard to tell from looking at a picture what I can fit in a bag. I don't want it to be too big, but I also want to be able to fit more in it than the MacBook. I need to at least get a mouse, power cord, cell phone and a textbook or two in the bag, but I don't want it to be so bulky that it becomes a catch-all for everything and is messy.