incase power slider

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Toneboat923, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Toneboat923 macrumors member

I brought the incase power slider because of its full body coverage as apposed to the mophie. However I returned it about an hour later because I could not get over how bulky the phone became, I felt like I was rocking the zach morris cellphone from like 91.

Is there anything out there comparable and less bulky? I am looking for full body coverage.

2. thomasanderson macrumors member

It is bulky at first, but after a couple of days you get used to it. The crazy thing is that after about a week of use, its actually improved my iphone battery. I went a day without the case and my battery life was significantly improved. Weird.

3. Future2001 macrumors member

it's bulky but you don't notice it. So far so good. Only issues so far is the sync, and the fact the fifth led light goes away very quick. But I like it cause you can get a 10 hours of use instead of the 5 hours I normally get. But I'll see before the return policys up.

4. Opie macrumors 6502a

Opie

I have it and it works great but it is very bulky. I dont use it everyday just when i fly. I do keep it in my truck just incase (no pun).

5. =MuLti-CeLL= macrumors 6502a

=MuLti-CeLL=

Is it overall a solid case? Can you use a screen protector with it?

6. thomasanderson macrumors member

Yea I have a screen protector on my iphone.

7. youtube macrumors newbie

a friend and I purchased one a month ago, and I personally love mine. However, a friend of mine, tried charging his yesterday for the correct amount of time and none of the lights would even turn on indicating a battery charge. Anyone here experience this?