Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Koebot

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 9, 2012
For you Incase fans, it looks like the Pro Slider is now up for the 5. Looks to be a nice case with a felt lining unlike the regular Slider. Seems to be a little on the thick side but may not be as thick as some of the true dual layer cases out there. They state it's also available at Best Buy so if someone picks one up, please post pics.

header-proslider-5.jpg

iphone5prosliderwhiteblack03.jpg

pro-snap-case-iphone5.jpg

VandyChem2009

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2011
Houston, Texas
Yeah I can confirm that the case is being sold at best buy. However, the best buy where I live only had the pink version and while I have nothing against pink I will not be rocking a pink case.

amymany

macrumors member
Aug 17, 2012
i like the Incase Pro Slider iPhone 5 Case

Attachments

• incase_slider_case_for_iphone_5.jpg
    incase_slider_case_for_iphone_5.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 330

Lucky736

macrumors 6502a
Jan 18, 2004
US
The regular slider for the 4/4S left marks on the aluminum bands on the side. Was also curious about pics after it has been removed to see if this does the same. Have stayed with TPU cases since. It was just super tight on the sides.

Prospekt

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2009
Ok so I picked this case up. Looks great. However the buttons are stupidly difficult to push. So much so that I'm not using it. I remember the iPhone 4 version of this case being slightly hard to push, but this version is even worse. There's also barely any feedback after you manage to click in the buttons.

musicparade85

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2012
anyone have bought this case? I'm going to buy it...do you advise me? is it hard to press buttons? thank you

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
anyone have bought this case? I'm going to buy it...do you advise me? is it hard to press buttons? thank you

I had it on my 4. The buttons were a little more difficult to press than without the case, but I got used to it.

I dropped the phone from about 4 feet up, the case had a small crack, but the phone was fine.

GenderFi

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2012
This was my daily case for my iPhone 4. Unfortunatley I don't like how big the cutout is for the rear facing camera. Been debating on going back to it though.

----------

I had it on my 4. The buttons were a little more difficult to press than without the case, but I got used to it.

I dropped the phone from about 4 feet up, the case had a small crack, but the phone was fine.

This was my case as well.

musicparade85

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2012
I had already InCase Snap Black Frost for iphone 5, but I think that it doesn't give protection to my phone. I'm afraid that pro slider won't like because it's glossy...instead soft touch is lovely!

Ryfoste

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2012
incase

Please google search this

I bought one last night, put it on, and have spent the last three hours trying to get it back off.

Finally did but it was an absolute disaster

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.