Incase Shell Users - Does your magsafe fit?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by nuffy12, May 31, 2008.

1. nuffy12 macrumors newbie

Ok so i went to the apple store today and purchased the incase macbook shell. It is very nice, but my magsafe power adapter does not fit. I can get it to charge but it is not in properly, my macbook is the newest version 2.1ghz. I am just asking other owners if you had the same problem and what to do, otherwise it will have to be returned. Sorry about the poor image quality- from phone.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. jinona macrumors newbie

Yea i have this problem, the solution is just to pull it out, and fix it correctly then put it back in, or when it is in, to adjust it :)

3. Primejimbo macrumors 68040

My wife had the same exact problem. On the back of the case the 1 "clip" isn't on right. It's the clip the snaps on at the exhaust vent.. sorry I hope you are getting this, I am horrible at explain stuff like this. There are 5 clips that hold the bottom on. 2 on each side and the big one that holds it at the fan exhaust (when the top is open, it's right under it at the hinge).
    Once I found this and snapped it on, it was perfect. All it is that the case isn't on right.

4. kastenbrust macrumors 68030

kastenbrust

I used to have this problem until i got a speck case, but believe me incase are way way better! even though the magsafe doesnt fit properly the speck will leave your macbook all scratched :(

5. Primejimbo macrumors 68040

It's not a big deal, the case just isn't on correctly. My wife had the same exact problem and after looking at it, I saw it was on right, fixed it and no more problems.