Incase Slider Alternatives?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by ColinEC, Jun 11, 2008.

1. ColinEC macrumors 6502

Hi, I'm looking into buying an Incase Slider, but before I purchase it what are some other alternatives you guys think I'd be interested in?

[​IMG]

I'd like to buy a case that does not cover the front of the iPod, has a black plastic backing, and doesn't add much bulk (keeping the iPod touch slim).

The Incase Slider has all the things I want, but I'm just double checking to make sure there aren't any other cases like this one I might like.

Thanks.

2. Kohkane macrumors 6502a

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

check out griffin's reflect. Doesn't add much bulk at all and is quite nice.

4. Eärendil Guest

The Capsule Touch is a nice case.!

Switcheasy.com

5. jrnewhouse macrumors member

jrnewhouse

I have the Contour Showcase for the touch. It doesn't have a black plastic backing (it's clear), but there is a nice black rubberized band around the edge to give you a firm grip. Also, it fits like a glove and doesn't cover the front of the touch. I really like it.

6. ThirteenXIII macrumors 6502a

I like the incase protective cover, the rubber kind, or the reflect case.

the slider put a scratch on my brand new ipodtouch i got so i went with the reflective case from griffin, is easily the same size in volume and is alittle more nicer.