Incase Slider Case $0.99?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 301finest, Sep 19, 2010.

1. 301finest macrumors regular

2. 301finest thread starter macrumors regular

3. MarkCooz macrumors 6502a

Link please.
    I think the one you're talking about is with the shipping $4.99? right

I believe it's a legit case. It may not be the real one coming from incase, hence the fact that the seller said OEM.

I don't know exactly how the packaging is going to look but. a good friend of mine did an unboxing of the Incase slider (black matte) looks exactly like the one i found on ebay the other night.

:D

I'll let you guys know. I bought one as well..

4. 301finest thread starter macrumors regular

Really? Im bout to buy now. They also have 1 white apple bumper case for the same price

****UPDATE*******

Q: IS this an original Incase case?
    A: Hello! Thank you for your question, no. It is copied.

5. MarkCooz macrumors 6502a

DO NOT BUY THE WHITE BUMPER! just saying..
    with these... i'd actually go with this one instead of the white bumper.
    I've seen the ebay thread here at MR. the ones they bought from ebay. looks exactly like the original incase slider. I really wanna try the white one as well. :p

So once i get these baby. I'll definitely put it out for review.

6. Zildjian242 macrumors member

Whats wrong with the white bumper?

And I as well bought one from this seller (and his white bumper). Pretty curious as to how these are. I own an official bumper and a slider so I can compare the two

even if there not as good as the official ones, its only a $10 loss :p

7. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

They are knockoffs, but really good ones. I ordered the white and black and you could not tell the difference unless you have a real one too (I have the real black one). The white doesn't have the black flash ring like the real thing. The rubber inside the knockoff says Made in china and the real ones don't. I also took the white case off and some of the inside plastic came off. The flash ring is also smaller on the knockoff.

They are probably the best knockoff cases I've ever had. Haha.

8. nexedzero macrumors regular

nexedzero

they are defently knock offs but look like good quality that might be worth getting at that price

9. MarkCooz macrumors 6502a

do you think the white one is worth getting?

I bought the matte black finish.
    I'm thinking of getting the glossy one... but i'm not sure... :p

10. threezero macrumors 6502

11. SamBensalem macrumors newbie

The case you have in your link is a knock off. However, that quality is most likely the exact same.

The mold seems to be based on the incase case and the material appears to be the same. The only difference might be the the curing process which gives the martial its "hardness" and feel.

12. threezero macrumors 6502

I ran across this slider in a local asian mall today. On the outside all the incase logo and cut out seems to be also the same. However the inside of the case is quite rough, its is definately NOT the same mold as real incase slider.

I try it on and the copycat fits with both front and back powersupport screen protector. I can tell it can even fit thicker back skins. The lip is also deeper than than real slider. It's finish is definately no where near incase quality. Many rough spots. But I like how they can accomodate screen protector. Having try it on in person I think i'm going to order one via ebay and give it try. If any1 got their's already, do post reviews