Incase Slider Case For Iphone 3g - Problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by christosr85, Dec 17, 2008.

1. christosr85 macrumors newbie

hey guys, so i bought my case today and i saw youtube videos of people putting them on their phone, and it looks so smooth and easy...NOT MINE! I got the new iphone 3g and for some reason, this case too tight...i cant even take it off the phone! not smooth at all like i saw in the videos.. am i doing anything wrong? what case do you recommend i get for the iphone 3g??

2. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

if you like the slider style..... I would check out the Seidio Innocase.... I currently have 2 of them and they're my day to day case... love them!

3. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

Return it and get a new one. I'm just going to ask because some people would be stupid enough, do you have a BSE or invisible shield on the phone? If so it wont fit.

4. SheepNutz macrumors 6502a

This has been a problem with some sliders. I would recommend going to the apple store if you can, and trying one right out of the box to make sure it fits correctly. Mine is actually a little loose on the big piece, and a little tight on the small piece. The large piece will try to push out the bottom if I plug a large aux cable in the headphone jack, but the smaller piece I have to pry off to remove.

5. Pared macrumors 65816

You can also contact incase directly and provide your receipt.

I did that and they sent me the fixed one at no charge to me. Not even for shipping.

A big thumbs up to incase. Made me much happier since I already bought 3 other cases from them and love their quality. I would've been an annoyed EX-customer had they asked me to pay for their mistake.

6. Dakotafan macrumors 6502

a) go back to the apple store you bought it
    b) try another one in the store that works fine
    c) exchange the two

7. Babiipiink macrumors member

I definitely recommend trying out the case before you leave the apple store. I've done it a few times with cases i was unsure about, and the Apple reps don't seem to mind as long as you put the case back like it was. Hope this helps.